Sunday 12 July 2009

In an emoticon ... :D

Okay so its 2.20 am and i should probably be either sleeping, planning my day tomorow or updating n uploading pics onto here. Know what im doin??..
Iv been listening to The Cure all night and am feeling pretty darn good..

i assumed that being in a different country everything would change ..like my normal habbits would diminish a bit .. but noope .. im in Hawaii and still doing the exact same thing as i would be on a sunday night in England

Im not sure whether thats good or bad .. and to be frank i dont really care .. im happy.

Sooo i can only hope that everyone else is feelin as good as me ..and if not .. "things can only get better".. in the wise words of D:ream

Tata for now and ill update this properly when im not feeling so damn fabulous :)

x

3 comments:

Satine Spark said...

Hey Hun!
:D just dropping by to say hi!
I been unpacking into me house the last few weeks and its lovely!
Also been chilling off work for a bit until I have finished doing unpacking and boring paperwork...:(
Then Im back to work! :D:D:D
Did a shoot for Playboy the other week! I was well chuffed!
Glad to hear your enjoying yourself,
Satine xXx

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

AshleySkye said...

Wow..made my day much :)

Im not even sure if you'll get notified about this..??..that's how inexperienced i am with blogging..ha
First off thanks :)..i never finished it ..i got too destracted exploring..
but i have been trying to write a book.. and your comment has given me some reasurance I am doing the right thing.

Also..i have to ask.. your not my mum are you??..or someone who knows me.. trying to be nice??

Who are you either way..??
and thanks again
x